FEES AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

PhD
Relevant Masters degree with at least 70% academic standing base on certificate evaluation
MPhil/PhD
Relevant Masters degree with at least 50% academic standing base on certificate evaluation
MSc,MEng,MBA
Relevant first degree or relevant PGD with at least 50% academic standing counting for 30% and entrance examination the other 70% base on certificate evaluation.
PGD
Any first degree or HPD plus compulsory competitive entrance examination
BSc, BEng
Any first degree or HPD plus compulsory competitive entrance examination.
BSc, BEng
At least two pass at G.C.E ‘A’ Level and 5 subjects pass in the ‘O’ Level. Baccalaureates pass of at least 10.0 averages, DIPLEG, DIPESI, BTS, HPD, APD, PD etc
Higher Professional Diploma (HPD)
At least 2 subjects in ‘A’ Levels or an Advanced Professional Diploma (APD), City & Guilds, Grade I
Advanced Professional Diploma (APD)
At least 1 subject in ‘A’ Levels and 4 at ‘O’ Levels, Baccalaureate or Professional Diploma
Professional Diploma (PD)
At least four subjects pass in ‘O’ levels, BEPC, CAP or Probatoire.
Certificate
At least secondary school education.
Short courses and/or working experience

 

TUITION & FEESFOR CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES

  FCFA US DOLLARS
PhD 1.000.000 1,700.00
MSc 500.000 850.00
MEng 500.000 850.00
MBA 500.000 850.00
PGD 500.000 850.00
BTech 300.000 600.00
BEng 400.000 800.00
HPD 300.000 600.00
APD 300.000 600.00
PD 300.000 600.00
CERTIFICATES 150.000 300.00
SHORT COURSES 100.000 200.00

 

Application Form: 5.000 FRS
Non-refundable Application Processing Fee: 25.000 FRS
ID Card and Caution: 25,000 FRS

 

DURATION OF PROGRAMMES

PROGRAMME DURATION
PhD at least three sessions
MSc 3 semesters (1.5sessions)
MEng 4 semesters (2 sessions)
MBA 3 semesters (1.5 sessions)
Accelerated MBA 2 semesters (1 session)
Executive MBA 4 semesters ( 2 seeions)
Evening MBA 4 semesters (2 sessions)
BEng 8 semesters (4 sessions)
BTech 6 semesters (3 sessions)

 

 

DURATION OF PROGRAMMES

STUDY MODE
Regular/Full-time/Turning Credits/Partner Institution
Distant Learning/Projectwork/Term Papers
Work Study/Industrial Experience/Summer /Evening


POINT OF SALES OF APPLICATION PACKAGES
Buea - UCT Campuses Great Soppo Buea
Buea- NFC Bank Moluko Buea
Yaounde- NFC Bank Yaounde III Branch
By Money Transfer- Courier Tel: 77733987
Douala- 1st Trust Akwa